Getintopc proudly announces Microsoft word for windows. it is an offline installer for windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with the compatibility of 32 bit or 64 bit. It is a word processor software that is being used worldwide. It is widely used by professionals, office workers, students, and home users. For different document. Microsoft office is part of Microsoft suite productivity and can be acquired as a separate product.
The software can be sued in many different operating systems including macOS, Android, and Apple iOS. This Microsoft word for windows is launched by the Microsoft Corporation.
Microsoft Word for Windows
The users have a variety of text styles designed primarily for the document involving texts. The users can select their desired font, color, size, and style from the in-built library of Microsoft office.
Microsoft can be downloaded on your systems and you can also open it on the web browser. So the users can view their documents on the web as well. Before, Microsoft was available for download in the systems only. The users can now save their documents in their systems or to the Microsoft cloud online. The advantage of the online web is that the users can access their documents from anywhere at any time and on any system.
Related: Microsoft PowerPoint
- There is a new feature added to Microsoft office that allows different users to edit one document at a time. The documents can be saved in many different forms such as word documents, PDF files, and many others. The users can now easily share their files with others and thus allowing the editing by different people.
- Microsoft word enables its users to not only write the document but also loading and print. The documents saved will be in different formats and hence the users can download them as well. There are many different printing options available in the Microsoft office for its users. You can print just one page, half document, or the full document.
- It helps the users to create different types of documents and calculations and preparing the reports
- The students also use Microsoft to write their assignments exams for academic purposes. In fact, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, many people have started working with Microsoft Office and its other suites. Everyone can use this software for free with easy installation steps.
- Beginners can use it easily with no difficulties as it is straightforward software. It enables the users’ to save their files online as well. The users can create PDF files as well from this software.
System requirements for Microsoft Word
The system should have the following things ready before installing this software:
- Operating system with windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista
- 1 GB of free Ram is required on the system
- 200 MB of free hard disk space must be present on your PC
- Intel dual-core processor or any of its successors will be used to install the Microsoft office