Microsoft toolkit is an offline installer and you can download the full version of it for free. It can be used by the users of operating windows 7, 8, 10 with a processor of 32 Bit or 64 Bit.
Overview of Microsoft Toolkit Office
Microsoft toolkit is the software that is provided with several different and unique features involving the ability to provide the user’s initiation and customization of their deployments. The users can use the system configuration manager, the enhancement driver support, and many others.
It is the most reliable and feasible software. It has many newly added features that fix the bugs. The deployment of Windows 7, Windows 2008, Microsoft office 2010, and window server 2008 has been added to an interface that is being driven by a wizard and many quick guides for the starters.
Users can easily download this software with just one click or touch. This toolkit supports all the versions of Microsoft office ad there is no need to build reference images.
Related: Microsoft office 2019 Free Download
The only thing you need is Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 or a higher for the activator’s proceeding. This will work for both Windows 32bit and Windows 64bit.
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Power Point
Feature of Microsoft toolkit Office
Following are the noticeable and unique features of the Microsoft toolkit office that you must know before installing the software:
- The users can automatically download Microsoft toolkit office with its zero-touch installation. This depends upon the configuration management of the Microsoft system.
- There are new changes made to improve the features of the toolkit. Before, the users were stuck with the tools like Clonezilla, images scripts, ghosts, etc to get their work done. However, all of these tools are now available with the Microsoft toolkit office. It can easily be controlled by the built-in technology of Microsoft.
- There I no need to build the reference images as this software installation package supports all the versions of Microsoft office for windows.
- When the user will completely installs this software, they will automatically generate a unique hostname based on their location and the hardware model. This will help them to install the drivers for their software and provides flexibility with many other applications such as CAD Autodesk inventor.
Technical Setup Details for Software
Following are the details about the Microsoft toolkit office:
- Full name Microsoft toolkit office
- 2 MB is the setup size of this software
- It is an offline installer
- The latest version was released in November 2019
- It is compatible with 32 Bit or 64 Bit processor
- The office is the developer of the Microsoft toolkit office
System requirement for the installation of Toolkit
If you want to install the Microsoft office toolkit in your system, make sure your system meets the following minimum requirements. Also, it is an offline installer so the users can use them for free.
- The Microsoft framework is required for the installation of at least 3.4 or higher than this
- The operating system of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, or Vista
- 1 GB of Ram
- 20 MB of free hard disk space in the system
- Any processor either Intel Pentium 4 or its successors