JDK is the term used for JAVA Technology. In most parts of the world, it is mostly used for web headway. Different projects that are currently in use such as Firefox, Chrome, and Opera use Java technology development. Also, the changes made on the web over messaging and amusements on the systems that are online are done via the help of java technology.
Different applications require specific Java code to operate. Such applications are termed Applets. Java runtime is an environment presented by Java to its users that shows a virtual machine of Java on the PC. With its help, the users can create files such as class and run all the Java applications on it. Java also offers high performance and good security that all the users need.
JDK Free Download 2023 – Java Development kit
Java is an object-oriented programming language. It is independent of the platform. Once we write the code, we can run it on all the platforms supporting Java. Its syntax is similar to C and C++. It gives reflection and runtime codes to the users. JDK is known as the Java Development kit.
JDK provides the java virtual machine to run the code and program. It is the platform for the Java programs such as Firefox, Chrome, etc. JDK is available to users having a 64 Bit processor. It also gives the runtime environment to the contents of Java. All of the libraries of codes are present in JDK technology.
Related: Turbo C++ for windows 10
What are the features of JDK Free Download?
JDK provides the developers to run their programs and execute their programs by JVM (Java virtual machine) and JRE (Java Runtime environment). There are some unique features of Java technology that you must know before installing it:
- Easy to handle and install with one click
- If the user wants to run Java technology on the system, then they must need JDK
- Only one single code can be used to millions of programs over the different markets
- It has object-oriented concepts for programming and hence the development of code is easy
- Also, Mac users can install the Java application on their systems
- With the assistance of JDK and JRK, the users can run the application on their phones as well
Technical Setup details required for JDK
Following are the technical setup details for the installation of JDK:
- Software full name is JDK (Java Development Kit)
- 123 MB is the setup size for 32 Bit and 125 MB for 64 Bit
- It is an offline installer
- Compatibility is 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- The latest version was released in March 2014
- Oracle is the development company of Java development Kit
System requirements for JDK
There are some requirements for the systems to install JDK on them:
- The operating system of windows 7, 8, XP 2k
- 512 MB of free Ram on the PC
- 30 MB of free hard disk space is required
- The processor should of 900 MHZ